Presented by Paul Johnson – Monthly on a Saturday at 8pm
tongue&groove treats the traditional format of the radio programme as a concept – a unit of time to be manipulated – i.e. a show could be symmetrical in form with the first and last, second and penultimate pieces etc being connected – or a show from the past might be remade, a sort of cover version.
Essentially the music/songs are the building materials with tracks being placed in two’s or three’s dependent upon feel/mood/contrast or colour.
But then I thought, nah, sod that, I’ll just play some records I like and try not to talk all over them…
Also visit www.variousartistisdead.org
- 9th June 2018 - tongue&groove Part 2
- 9th June 2018 - tongue&groove Part 1
- 12th May 2018 - Censorship
- 17th March 2018 - close-to-the-bone
- 17th February 2018 - True Romance
- 20th January 2018 - tongue&groove
- 23rd December 2017 - tongue&groove
- 25th November 2017 - Tongue and Groove
- 28th October 2017 - Tongue And Groove