FromeFM is an excellent platform to promote your business or service and our ad-breaks are scheduled at the beginning and end of every live and recorded show.
“The eclectic mix of programmes available on FromeFM is attractive to me as a sponsor as I can then be sure that my business is reaching a wide range of local people.
Going on FM means a lot to me as a sponsor”
Quintyn Howard-Evans. Managing Partner, Cooper & Tanner
Get in touch and we’ll play your advert on air every single day
- We will create an on-air advert for your business or organisation and broadcast it on FM and online every day
- We can also run shorter period advertisements such as for a set of weeks
- By advertising on FromeFM you join the FromeFM family as a community sponsor
- We work closely with our sponsors and many of them feature in our programming
Click here for our sponsorship and advertising rates
Email our sponsorship and advertising manager Di at email@example.com. See below for details of some of our sponsors. Click on their logos to visit their websites.
FromeFM’s 96.6FM broadcast range is to over 26,000 people in the Frome and surrounding area 24 hours a day 7 days a week. We also stream to the internet via our website where 4,000-5,000 unique visitors visit each month*. FromeFM also is available to most modern smartphone platforms to listen on the move.
* Sources: AwStats, Google Analytics March 2016.
One of the best things about FromeFM is the huge range of different programmes we produce. New programmes are sometimes developed in consultation with our sponsors. Examples include:
- Fussells on Farming – up to the minute farming news from local farmer and sponsor Andy Fussell
- Our House – the FromeFM property show has featured sponsors such as Cooper & Tanner, Pullin Rose and McAllisters estate agents
Why use radio for your advert?
- Radio is the most trusted medium
- Radio is affordable
- Radio reaches a variety of socio-demographics
- Production costs are low
- Radio reaches into people’s homes, workplaces and play areas
- Higher recall of your advert due to the lower numbers of sponsors
- Listeners cannot avoid hearing your advert by fast forwarding
- Weekly reach of radio among UK residents is high at nine in ten; across the UK listeners are tuning in for 21.4 hours (an average of 183.4 minutes of listening per day, per listener.
- Radio is the most popular source for discovering new music, even for the 16-24s and local radio is key for promoting local events and gigs.
- Local radio speech elements are relied upon by many listeners. Between 24% and 36% of local radio listeners say they depend on the bespoke speech content that features in broadcasts; 65% believe it is important that
- local radio services should be based locally.
- Two-thirds (66%) of local radio listeners rate local radio as important and six in ten local radio listeners consider it important that local radio stations are based locally.
- According to 2014 RAJAR statistics Community radio “reach” was at an all-time high with 7.6% of those surveyed listening to community, RSL and hospital radio.
- Two-thirds (66%) of local radio listeners rate local radio as important and a third of all radio listening is to local radio.
Source: OFCOM annual radio report 2015
For more information give us a call on 01373 475570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options and pricing in more detail. Bespoke shorter-term promotions can quickly build excitement and participation, while sponsorships allow you to build brand awareness over a period of time, via on-air activity, off-air events or online. FromeFM would like to thank our funders, partners, sponsors and friends:
- The Cornerhouse
- Milk Street Brewery
- Burton Sweet
- Frome Memorial Theatre Trust
- Cooper & Tanner
- Kevin Corcoran Carpets & Vinyls
- The Music Workshop
- Raves from the Grave
- Captain Tortue
- Life and mobility solutions
- Moss Naylor Young
- Old Bath Arms
- Sounds of Frome
- Fussells Fine Foods
- Frome Talking Newspaper
- Frome Town Council
- The Big Lottery