FromeFM is an excellent platform to promote your business or service and our ad-breaks are scheduled at the beginning and end of every live and recorded show.
“The eclectic mix of programmes available on FromeFM is attractive to me as a sponsor as I can then be sure that my business is reaching a wide range of local people.
Going on FM means a lot to me as a sponsor”
Quintyn Howard-Evans. Managing Partner, Cooper & Tanner
Get in touch and we’ll play your advert on air every single day
- We will create an on-air advert for your business or organisation and broadcast it on FM and online every day
- We can also run shorter period advertisements such as for a set of weeks
- By advertising on FromeFM you join the FromeFM family as a community sponsor
- We work closely with our sponsors and many of them feature in our programming
Email our sponsorship and advertising manager at email@example.com. See below for details of some of our sponsors. Click on their logos to visit their websites.
FromeFM’s 96.6FM broadcast range is to over 30,000 people in the Frome and surrounding area 24 hours a day 7 days a week. We also stream to the internet via our website where between 8,000-9,000 unique visitors visit each month*. The FromeFM app allows most modern smartphone platforms to listen on the move.
* Sources: AwStats, Google Analytics February 2020
One of the best things about FromeFM is the huge range of different programmes we produce. This means our listeners represent a wide spectrum of the local demographic.
- We also help customers make podcasts for their websites and if they wish, broadcast on Frome FM. Many programme-makers air their shows to support their social media and website projects.Examples include:
- Cooper and Tanner – weekly podcasts on auctions and related matters.
- Somerset Cool – a very popular somerset-wide website with a high-rating monthly show, Somerset Cool Live.
FromeFM’s ‘Listen Again’streaming service is now hosted by Mixcloud.
- Weekly reach of radio among UK residents is high at nine in ten; across the UK listeners are tuning in for 21.4 hours (an average of 183.4 minutes of listening per day, per listener.
- Radio is the most popular source for discovering new music, even for the 16-24s and local radio is key for promoting local events and gigs.
- Local radio speech elements are relied upon by many listeners. Between 24% and 36% of local radio listeners say they depend on the bespoke speech content that features in broadcasts
- Two-thirds (66%) of local radio listeners rate local radio as important and six in ten local radio listeners consider it important that local radio stations are based locally.
- According to 2014 RAJAR statistics Community radio “reach” was at an all-time high with 7.6% of those surveyed listening to community, RSL and hospital radio.
- Two-thirds (66%) of local radio listeners rate local radio as important and a third of all radio listening is to local radio.
Source: OFCOM communications marketing report 2015
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options and pricing in more detail. Bespoke shorter-term promotions can quickly build excitement and participation, while sponsorships allow you to build brand awareness over a period of time, via on-air activity, off-air events or online. FromeFM would like to thank our funders, partners, sponsors and friends: