Presented by Mike Pocklington
Fresh from his appearance on 6 music’s Steve Lamaq show, Mike Pocklington is pleased to be presenting Pock on Rock, a new fortnightly show for Frome FM, Fridays at 8pm. Each fortnight, Pock on Rock will play the very best rock, Americana and Indie, from early classics to the latest quality releases. Every show will be individually titled, and will explore the world of music from a different angle.
Friday 4th November - show will be West Coast Story, and will look at the history and the personalities involved in US west coast music in the mid 60′s, so be ready for the Doors, Grateful Dead, Ken Kesey, Timmothy Leary, Gram Parsons and much much more…..
Future shows include:
Hey Mister, who’s that? A personal view of one of our great rock icons.
Band of Brothers. Unsurprisingly, music from bands containing brothers.
- 4th August 2017 - Pockonrock - Best live bands
- 26th May 2017 - Jimi Hendrix
- 12th May 2017 - Night
- 17th March 2017 - Pock on rock
- 17th February 2017 - pockonrock
- 30th December 2016 - Something Wicked & Pock On Rock Review 2016
- 2nd December 2016 - All in A Name
- 4th November 2016 - Pock on Rock
- 30th August 2016 - Pock on Rock
- 13th January 2013 - Pock on Rock Band Of Brothers