Presented by Dr Andy Miller.
The show is produced every 4 weeks and forms part of a series of weekly shows on Thursday lunchtimes from Frome FM-concentrating on health and well-being issues.
If you would like to know more about Frome Medical Practice, check out their website at www.fromemedicalpractice.co.uk.
In this month’s Doc Miller’s Medical Hour Dr Andy Miller and his colleague, Dr Rob Taylor Talk about Prostate cancer and the need for patients to contact their GP for face to face consultation; Dr Helen Kingston, the Senior GP partner discusses the innovative work going on between the practice and the community – the Enhanced Primary Care project.
We also meet the latest member of the team – and the latest apprentice to be recruited by the practice, Verity.
The show is bandaged together with music tracks including Scott Bradlee’s Post Modern Jukebox, Squeeze, Stereo MC’s and Burt Bacharach.
Doc Miller’s Medical Hours can be heard on this website as a podcast or on air at 96.6fm monthly on Thursday 1200, Saturday 1700, Sunday 0900, Monday 1500 and Tuesday at 1300.
- 1st January 1970 - drmiller/DocMiller
- 9th August 2018 - Doc Miller's Medical Hour
- 14th June 2018 - Doc Miller's Medical Hour
- 19th April 2018 - Doc Miller's Medical Hour
- 22nd March 2018 - Doc Miller's Medical Hour
- 22nd February 2018 - Doc Millers Medical Hour
- 30th November 2017 - Doc Miller's Medical Hour
- 1st November 2017 - Doc Miller's Medical Hour