Chairman of the Board of Directors & Community Liaison Director: Jeremy Westcott
As Chair of the Board of Directors is to ensure Frome FM’s prosperity by collectively directing the station’s affairs, whilst supporting the various shareholders and stakeholders.
The Chairman of the Board is also the official spokesperson for the Board as well as the station.
Fundraising Manager: Jeremy Westcott
The Fundraising Manager creates and implements a fundraising strategy that generates income for the station.
Advertising Manager: Jeremy Westcott
The Adverting Manager creates and implements an advertising strategy that generates income for the station.
Sponsorship Manager: Jeremy Westcott
The Sponsorship Manager creates and implements a sponsorship strategy that generates income for the station.
I’m honoured to be your chair with all the responsibilities that the position holds. I am passionate about keeping FromeFM alive and relevant to Frome and to the Community Radio family.
I am keen to embrace all new initiatives both financially and creatively.
We are on the lookout from within our membership for key people to help with training, studio management, post production, jingle production, design and community reporting!
If you have any suggestions, questions, or would like to discuss any of my areas of responsibility, please contact me direct anytime on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fun Facts about Jeremy:
- Jeremy has arranged and conducted animal weddings
- He worked for 5 years in India and the Isles of Scilly for a Hotel group running training, as well as restaurants and bars
- He was landlord of the Bell at Buckland Dinham for 12 years, hosting Buckfest
- He is a trained cheese maker
- He has worked as a locations manager and stylist for TV, film and photographic studios
- Jeremy was a Special Constable for Avon and Somerset Constabulary for 12 years
- He was an international vending machine designer
- And an importer of American toothpicks
- Today he is joint host of the Frome Flea Market
Jeremy’s Show on Frome FM:
Westcott’s World is a weekly magazine style show with a mix of worldwide interviews, dedications, comments and 50’s 60’s and 70’s music. You can listen on FromeFM every Wednesday at midday, or catch up on MixCloud.